- I go by Nadja in the aniblogosphere, but that's not my real name. Nadja is actually the name I picked up in my German class, and the reason I chose that name to put on my purple popsicle stick is because one of my favorite AMV editors is named Nadja, and she lives in Germany. God, I sound like a stalker, don't I? (If I meet you at an anime con, I'll tell you my real name)
- I really hate salad dressing.
- I live in Ohio.
- My favorite anime at the moment and probably for a long time is One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist Bortherhood. I'll post a list of my favorite anime in ten years or so after I become an anime veteran.
- Despite the mass overload of pink on this blog, my favorite color is actually blue.
- Before I became obsessed with anime, I was in love with My Chemical Romance, and long before that it was Littlest Pet Shops and Neopets.
- My favorite time of day is midnight. (that was rather contradictory, wasn't it? haha)
- The only live action shows that I have time to watch are Dexter, Arrested Development and Ghost Adevntures.
- I fucking love peanut butter.
- I love horror movies, though I tend to scream too much. xD
If you have any questions about me or my blog, you can contact me at...
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
youtube: milkis13 (the videos there are old and embarassing)
Skype: just ask