Friday, July 8, 2011

Let's play Anime Pictionary! *Round 8*

Here are the answers to last round:
1. Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
2. L (Death Note)
3. Kirino (OreImo)

The winner from last round was Marina of Anime B&B, which is an awesome blog and you should go read it right now.

She asked for a lemon chiffon pie, so I tried to recreate this mystifying delicacy, although I had no fucking clue what it was. I know it has "lemon" and it has "pie", but what the hell is "chiffon"? It sounds French. >.>
Anyway, on to this round!

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

Picture 3:
These may be a little more difficult to guess than in past rounds, so take your time. Like always, I try to get these up every Wednesday. "But Nadja! Today is Friday! You're two days late!" Hey. Shut up. I was planning the funeral for my computer.

Next round and answers to this one are here.