Sunday, July 3, 2011

Anime Pictionary with my bros

A few days ago I got a group of my friends together, and we all played Anime Pictionary. The results were hilarious. We didn't break it into teams or anything; whoever guessed the character correctly would draw the next time, so it wasn't really competitive. Since no one really had the drive to make the characters recognizable (there was no way to win the entire game), people ended up drawing things that were barely similar to the characters they were trying to portray. Here are the results:
There were actually five women. Supposedly, I'm the frowny face on the far left. xD
Zoro from One Piece
Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter (I don't even know...)
Gakupo from Vocaloid
Germany from Hetalia
Hibari from Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Elizabeth from Gintama
Sasuke from Naruto
Koolaid guy
Kamina from Gurren Lagann
Konata from Lucky Star
Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid
I-Pin from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Itachi from Naruto
Velma from Scooby Doo (Click on the image itself and read the file name xD)
Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho (anyone who has been to Colossalcon knows how much of a celebrity he is xD)
Daniel and Mr. Face from Amnesia
Lavi from D. Gray Man
Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist (Apparently, those blue things are supposed to be alchemy circles xD)
Haruhi from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Rukia from Bleach
Yes, I know I have crazy friends.

Oh, and for further lulz, click on the image itself and read the file name in the task bar. For example, the file name for the Rukia picture above is: youcantmarrymeeitherharihaterukiasomuchandidontevenknow

With spaces: you can't marry me either har I hate rukia so much and I don't even know

Try to decode them. Most are really stupid, but whatever.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this meaningless post, and I'll have a subscription update with tons of awesome AMVs posted up hopefully tomorrow. I know the Nabari no Ou review will be put up sometime soon (I haven't actually started writing it yet...)