Monday, June 27, 2011

Site makeover!

It's really not that big of a change- the layout is pretty much the same- but I did change the color scheme and the banner. The banner was created by the awesome marinasauce of Anime B&B. Thank you so much again, Marina!

I also changed the background of the site. I really didn't like the solid pink background I used to have because it was a little hard on the eyes, so I tried finding a strawberry wallpaper on google images that fit. I didn't find any, so I drew Gintoki and some strawberry milk. I know, I know; my drawings are incredible. Please try to control yourselves.But drawing the background was a real bitch. I had to change the dimensions 5 or 6 times because they didn't fit on the site. I hope you like it, though. :)

Other stuff
  • I finally figured out that WordPress was free. I had always thought that you had to pay for it... Then, I figure out that you can import your blog to WordPress as well. I got all fired up about it for a moment, and I even looked into switching over, but then I remembered that I was lazy... and it's 2:30 AM.... and my blog is fairly new, so switching would mess everybody up. Plus, I only just got used to Blogger. 
  • I went on a banner making spree a few days ago. I spent, like, three hours just making banners. I have around 25 now, counting the ones Marina made for me. I'll be updating the site banner more often as a result. Maybe twice a month? 
  • I always love answering polls, so I'm going to have those from now on. As you can probably see by shifting your eyes over to the right side of the page, there's currently a "Shonen or Shojo?" poll which will close in 2 days.
What do you think of the new layout? Let me know in the comments below. 

Also, just cus I'm hungry right now: Tell me what you like on your pizza. Personally, I like simple cheese pizza (sausage is fine, too tho) and thick crust. Mmmmm pizza....

I should go to sleep now.