Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Let's play Anime Pictionary! *Round 6*

Sorry for posting almost a month since the last one. As I said here, I've been pretty busy the last month, so I wasn't able to get round 6 to you guys. However, I am back now, and I have some really terrible drawings of characters you may or may not know. Please comment with your guesses! It doesn't matter if they're wrong, and even if someone already answered correctly before you, you can still comment on how terribly horrific these pictures are. xD

Here are the answers from last round:
1. Clare (Claymore)
2. Shana (Shakugan no Shana)
3. Kagura (Gintama)

The winner from last round was du5k of oneminuteofdusk. As a prize, he requested a strawberry shortcake, so I drew him a delicious digital version.
You can enjoy it forever!! (unless your hard drive spontaneously combusts, of course)
Here are the pictures for this round:

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

Picture 3:

Again, along with your guesses, put a cake/dessert/cookie request and I shall specialize one just for you (if you guess all of them correctly of course.)

Enjoy!

Answers to this round and pics for the next one are here.