Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It seems like the whole internet is against me

Neither my safari nor google chrome will work; they simply refuse to launch. I was using shitty Internet Explorer for a while in their place, and then it occurred to me that there was another great browser left, and I didn't have to put up with IE's barbaric interface, so I downloaded Firefox. (Actually, the real reason I downloaded Firefox is because blogspot won't post pictures. I figured it was just IE being shitty...)

Anyway, I go onto blogspot, and I'm writing a nice little review of 5 cm per second, and when I went to add an image, it wouldn't add. I could upload the images to the blogger window, but when I double clicked on them, a little rotating sign showed up before disappearing.

Why does this always happen to me? ;_____;

(I already tried all the things listed here) Maybe if I just restart my computer... 

Anyway, I may not have any posts up for the next few days as I look to remedy this problem.

*Edit: I fixed the problem quite easily by searching it on yahoo answers. I have to go to the "edit HTML" tab now instead of simply just adding it like I could before.

You can tell he's a fucking pervert