Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Let's play Anime Pictionary! *Round 3*

The last round ended with only one commenter, that being an Anonymous user who got all the answers right except for the last one. I can't say that she won, but I will say "thank you." She was the one and only commenter. So yeah... Thanks Anon-kun. ;)

Answers to Round 2:
1. Lelouch (Code Geass) If you are wondering what the scribbly monster on the left of the picture is, it's a lame ass attempt at a mecha. It looks more like a rabbit-pogo-stick with a frowny face installed. 
2. Yoko (Gurren Lagann)
3. Erio (Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko)

Now, without further ado, I bring to you Round 3!! *applause*

Picture 1:
Picture 2:
Picture 3:

Please remember that I only give myself one minute to complete each picture, so it's not gonna be Picasso. 

Good luck!


Answers