Friday, May 13, 2011

I have discovered a new Vocaloid

I was surfing the net, trying to create a top 5 vocaloids list, and I found this.

His voice is absolutely delicious.

 It's so smooth and perfect and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

More than anything, though, his voice is so much more realistic than those before him. I'm really excited about where Vocaloid programs are going from here. They're only going to keep getting better and clearer. Even now, his voice is extremely close to being alive, but it's not too close. It has that perfect futuristic, technological twang to it that reminds you it was indeed made on a computer.

Apparently, his name is Yuma and he was just released on April 25, 2011. There's not much fanart or anything for him yet, but he's got some songs on Youtube already, and I don't think there's one that I've heard that doesn't sound good.

So, in the meantime, while I'm making this Top 5 Vocaloid list, please enjoy this beautiful man's voice.



Expect my Top 5 Vocaloids post to be out sometime soon!! It's really difficult to choose one over another. Dx