Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I decided on a cosplay *Warning: This post is SCROLL-TASTIC*

FINALLY.

I have come to a decision...

I'M GOING TO COSPLAY AS GERMANY FROM HETALIA.

I know I already talked about it, but I think it's only appropriate for me to make a longer post specifically about the first cosplay I will ever do. 


So what exactly did I buy??

Well, I bought a costume (obviously), a wig, and a huge 3 ft. by 5 ft. German flag. That's a gigantic fucking flag. I could wear that as a dress if I wanted to.

Anyway, I'm just really excited right now, so I'm going to dump a ton of Deutschland/Doitsu/Germany pics for you to enjoy.





















Also, this post is partly for a friend of mine who had her computer crash and all of her files deleted. SO FOR YOU, ZELDAFAN-11, HERE IS SOME GERMANY SMEX. HE IS BEAUTIFUL, IS HE NOT? X3