Thursday, April 28, 2011

"Nanikeidemonai" dance collection

I freakin love NEWS. I downloaded their two newest CDs, LIVE (2010) and Color (2008), yesterday and they're awesome. I'll post my thoughts on those CDs and the band in general tomorrow or sometime in the future.

Anyway, NEWS made an awesome dancing ad for Russ-k (?) with their catchy song, weeeek. I've posted the ad below.
Love it.

You may be wondering why in the world you should care about some random ad for something that may or may not be cologne, but the real reason this "Nanikeidemonai" dance is so amazing is that tons of people have recreated the dance in anime form. You may be wondering, "Cosplay form, right?" No, my friend, in full animation form. SO IT'S LIKE FANART THAT DANCES. AWESOME.

There's tons of them on youtube. If you look up "Nanikeidemonai" on youtube, it's likely that instead of the actual ad, you'll find a bunch of remakes.

I put all the videos that I found on youtube in alphabetical order, so you can find your favorite anime much easier. :3

EDIT: I just found out that Rusk is a brand of jackets in Japan. Wow, couldn't have been more off, could I? It just kinda felt like a cologne ad even though cologne was never actually shown. xD

Ace Attorney

Assassin's Creed
 

D. Gray Man

Death Note

Devil May Cry

Durarara!

Fullmetal Alchemist

Gintama:


Gurren Lagann

Hakuoki

Harry Potter

Hetalia

InuYasha

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!


Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

Naruto

Natsume Yuujinchou

One Piece

Pandora Hearts

Persona

Prince of Tennis

Tales of the Abyss

Various

Vocaloid


I apologize if your fave show isn't here. I spent about an hour and a half going through youtube and finding these, and I know there's a billion more out there.