Monday, April 11, 2011

Nakai Kazuya anime

I think he may be my favorite seiyuu of all time. His voice, the perfect gruff voice, gives me goosebumps every time I hear it. Every time I hear it in an anime, I get so damn excited. xD

Some of my favorite badass characters like Mugen (Samurai Champloo) and Zoro (One Piece) are voiced by him, and he always does a great job. Don't know what his voice sounds like? Either check out the characters I listed above or watch this interview with Nakai Kazuya:


I'm not trying to watch every anime that he's in, but here's a list of all the anime he plays in, and which ones I have seen.

Purple= Have watched and completed
Red= currently watching
Blue= Haven't watched 


07-Ghost
After War Gundam X
Angel Links
Ao no Exorcist
Asu no Yoichi!
Asura Cryin'
Asura Cryin' 2
Ayatsuri Sakon
Battle Programmer Shirase
Blade of the Immortal 
Bleach: Jigoku Hen
Break Blade 3
Break Blade 4
Break Blade 5
D. Gray Man
Death Note
Death Note Rewrite
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Digimon Savers
Dogs: Bullets and Carnage
Durarara! Specials
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 4-Koma Theater
Gintama (all)
Grenadier
Gun x Sword 
Hataraki Man
Hatsukoi Limited
Hellsing
Hourou Musuko
IGPX Immortal Grand Pix
IGPX Immortal Grand Pix 2
InuYasha
Juuni Kokuki
Jyu Oh Sei
Kiddy GiRL-AND
Kiss Dum: Engage Planet
Macademi WAsshoi!
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
Mardock Scramble 1: The First Compression
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed
Naruto: Shippuden
Nodame Cantabile
Noein: Mou Hitori no Kimi e
One Piece (all)
Pokemon
Pokemon Diamond & Pearl
Ragnarok the Animation
Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight
Sailor Moon Sailor Stars
Sailor Moon SuperS Movie: Black Dream Hole
Saint Seiya: The Hades Sanctuary Chapter
Samurai Champloo
Samurai Gun
Saraiya Goyou
Scrapped Princess
Sengoku Basara (all)
Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles
Switch
Tegami Bachi
Trinity Blood
White Album
xxxHOLiC
Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san

If you're wondering why I suddenly decided to highlight all the ones I've watched, it's because you couldn't really see them that well next to all that blue.