Monday, April 18, 2011

lol Lenalee

There are some characters that you've hated for so long and so passionately that sometimes you'll find that you've forgotten what lead you to hate them in the first place.

That's like me and Lenalee (D. Gray Man).


I watched DGM almost two years ago, and while I was watching it, I hated Lenalee with such ferociousness, it was almost unbearable. Anytime I saw her on screen, I immediately started dissing her for random shit.

Example:
Someone's glasses get stolen and Lenalee shows up in the next shot...
Me: GODDAMNIT, LENALEE. WHY DID YOU TAKE HIS FUCKING GLASSES? HE'S AS GOOD AS BLIND NOW. GIVE HIM BACK HIS GODDAMN GLASSES, LENALEE. I'M NOT KIDDING. 
True culprit is shown. It's not Lenalee.
Me: Well, whatever. Lenalee is bribing them. 

Obviously, this was all for the lulz one gets from extreme exaggerations. 

Literally only five minutes ago, I was talking with my friend on skype and I said this:
what's something I can rant about?
don't say lenalee b/c I'm done with that bitch.
she can go back to jersey shore, that whore

Anyway, I haven't watched DGM for a while, so although I still remember my reasons for hating the bitch, and I still believe they are very logical, I just don't really care any more. I don't get as excited whenever I see her. By excited, I mean want to rip her confidence to shreds and laugh at her while I wonder what I'm doing with my life.

Nowadays I see a picture of her and think "God, what an ugly slut, go away."


I'm not really being serious at all. I'm just staying true to my beliefs, I suppose. I know that if I rewatched the series, I would begin the hate cycle all over again... 

I guess right now I'm more fuuuu than FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. 
If you know what I mean.

To wrap this crappy post up, I want to pose the question: Have you ever hated a character for a really long time, but after a while, just didn't care to hate them anymore?