Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let's play Anime Pictionary! *Round 1*

The rules are simple:
-I'll pick 3 anime characters and draw them in MS Paint a high end drawing program. I'm only giving myself one minute to draw it. 
-Guess which characters I drew
-You've get a week before I reveal the answers.
-If you get them right... well, that's awesome. I have yet to come up with a legitimate prize, but in the next round, you could submit your own drawings. :) Of course, there's to be no words in the drawings. I won't make it that easy. ;)

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

I had 10 seconds left, so I hastily added the thing on the right. Even I don't know what I was thinking. xD


Picture 3:
I couldn't decide whether her hair was blonde or pink, so I added both. xD
Good luck!

Answers to this round + the pictures for round #2 can be found here.