Monday, April 25, 2011

I was already late.

I decided somewhat at the last minute that I would follow this season's shows. I've never been an episode every week kind of gal, but then again, I only gave it a shot once shot a few years ago. I thought that maybe if I try it again now, especially since I'm much more involved in the anime blogging community, I'll see better results.

I'm already pretty late, though. If I actually spent the time to catch up to everything, it'd be well over 20 episodes... I'm also watching Gintama at the same time, and I have lots of school work to do...

I've just had enough of going on anime nano, finding all these posts about the recently airing shows and not knowing what the hell any of them are talking about.

Anyway, I think I'm going to follow just a few shows and catch up with those.

You probably won't see any more first impressions. They were late first impressions from the beginning anyway...

Here's the list of spring's shows.
Blue = will follow/watch
Orange = will maybe watch
Red = will not watch

Nichijou
Sket Dance
C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
Deadman Wonderland
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
Steins;Gate
Tea for Universe, Tea for Life
Yondemasuyo, Azazel-san!
Moshidora
AnoHana
Appleseed XIII
Showa Story
Kaiji 2
Ao no Exorcist
Toriko
Tiger and Bunny
The World Only God Knows II
Hanasaku Iroha
Maria Holic Alive
Fireball Charming
Sofuteni
Hidan no Aria
A Channel
Lotte no Omocha
Under the Innocent Sky
Hen Zemi
30-sai no Hoken Taiiku 
Dog Days
Tono to Issho 2
Dororon Enma-kun
Sengoku Otome
A Bridge to the Starry Skies
X-Men
Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi
Seikon no Qwaser 2
Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
Put It All in the Ring 1: World Tournament Chapter
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D
Jewelpet Sunshine
Cardboard War Chronicles
Suzy's Zoo
Happy Kappy


I promise that I'll keep up with all the shows during the summer season.

Also, even though I say I'll be watching a series, it does not mean I'll be writing episodical reviews. This is NOT an episodical blog. I stay true to my belief that episodical reviews are extremely boring to read and exhausting to write. However, if I'm watching some random episode of Tiger and Bunny or something and I want to comment on something that I find particularly interesting or something I'm passionate about, then I will make a post about it on here. I will not label it as "Tiger and Bunny episode 7" because I think that's a major turn-off for those who don't watch the show. Instead, I'll write a title that has something to do with what I talked about in the post. Comprende? 

Cool.